Saturday, July 07, 2007

With Comb & Razor is for the children

Online Dating

For a moment, I considered titling this post "WHAT THE FUCK??!!??"

I did this blog rating thing about two weeks ago and it gave me a PG-13. "That can't be right," I thought. Tried it again today and now I'm upgraded to PG?

I mean... I'm not complaining or anything but, like, I do kinda cuss a lot on this page, don't I? I think so... In fact, many times after posting I have had to immediately hit the "edit" button to clean up my language so as to avoid the unnecessary assault of your gentle sensibilities, good readers. And I've seen blogs generally much more polite than mine get slammed with Rs and NC-17s for their occasional Anglo-Saxon flourishes, so I don't understand why I get off so easy here.

Anyway, 'tis what it 'tis...Prudish parents! Please park your precious progeny 'pon this page without peril!*





*Alliteration is so lame, but I've been addicted to it lately

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! progeny!! tres tres, drole amigo!